The Simplest Way to a Healthier You!
Recently we attended a seminar talking about how to prevent cancer by altering the way you live. Most of the advice had to do with what you put in your body to keep it healthy and was incredibly interesting. There was one snippet that I found intriguing and that I had heard quite a few times before; the benefits of apple cider vinegar. Being both very simple to add into your diet and greatly beneficial to your health made it a perfect topic to talk about. 1 -2 tablespoons mixed with water each day have these benefits:
- Antibacterial properties in the vinegar can help with anything from sore throats to gum or sinus infections. This ingestible form of your favorite all natural house cleaner is perfect to seek and destroy those annoying sicknesses. More importantly, by reducing the overall acidity of your body, apple cider vinegar can prevent the infections from ever starting in the first place by maintaining a balanced pH level.
- Reducing blood sugar levels and improving the sensitivity of your insulin is another wonderful benefit of the apple cider vinegar. Both diabetics and those without diabetes can benefit greatly from this as maintaining a healthy blood sugar level is essential to being healthy for everyone!
- By taking this small mixture before a meal, it will help with digestion and may even help those with recurring heart burn. The vinegar not only jump starts the breakdown of food but also maintains healthy stomach acid levels.
- Users have also shown some weight loss attributed to daily apple cider vinegar! Want whiter teeth, swish some around before brushing! Cleaner, healthier skin has been found by some who even wipe it on their faces daily!
This is about as simple as it gets to taking that one step toward a healthier happier you. Very little effort involved here people. I’m on board and I hope you join me!
- Written by Erin Oprea
- Published: 12 November 2014